Pewter Lodge Pine, Molding Accessories
Your Mohawk Home floors deserve a fabulous finish! Our moldings are designed to coordinate with your Mohawk Home laminate wood flooring. They cover the necessary expansion gap between the floor and the wall and provide a clean transition from surface to surface. They’re available in a variety of styles to solve just about any installation challenge — like transitioning through doorways or stopping a floor at a sliding glass door. Plus, they are easy to install with just a few simple tools. The perfect finish to your floor!
- Moldings Designed to Coordinate with Mohawk Home Flooring Decors
- Pre-finished with Authentic Hardwood Visuals
- Superior Resistance to Wear, Staining, Fading and Denting
- Choose Your Molding from Menu Below: Quarter round, Stair Nose or Multifunctional Transition
- Made in USA with Content from the Americas
Solve a variety of installation challenges with one piece of molding. Simply cut away the part of the molding not needed for the specific installation you're doing with the supplied special cutting tool. Can be used as t-molding, reducer, end molding or carpet reducer.
- Length: 84.6 in.
- Width: 1.87 in.
- Thickness: 0.51 in.
- Core Material: MDF
- Surface: High Wear-Resistant, Aluminum Oxide Coated Laminate